What’s Cooking? Family & Consumer Sciences Updates
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Want to know what is going on with the Family & Consumer Sciences (FCS) program over the next few months? For more information or to be on our email list about upcoming programs, send me your email or mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy the Healthy Holiday Calendar to help give you tips to use throughout the month.
- Learn how to save money with handmade gifts this holiday season. Join us for our “Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen” workshop on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. at the North Granville Senior Center at 118 US-15 in Stovall, NC. We will have examples of different ideas of homemade gifts that you can make this holiday season!! Call 919-693-3383 to register.
- Being a parent can be difficult enough, but trying to please picky eaters in your home can make mealtime very stressful. Therefore, in this workshop, we will provide you with tips, tricks and feeding strategies to raise good eaters. Join us on Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) for ideas. go.ncsu.edu/RaisingGoodEaters
- Learn how to save money with handmade gifts this holiday season. This session will feature demonstrations on how to make a variety of handmade gifts. If you are looking for some ideas for holiday gifts, join us for our “Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen” workshop. Join us on Monday, December 11, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. and register now at go.ncsu.edu/granvilleevents
- Join us at the Person County Office on Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 12:00p.m. for a “Freezer Meals”. Feel like you are just way too busy to cook? Learn batch-cooking freezer meal tips and hacks. Cost is $5 and must be prepaid by December 8th to Room 123 of the Extension Office. Lunch is provided.
- Join us for another join Extension Office/Senior Center event at the Person County Office Auditorium on Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 8:30a.m. for a “Santa Pants Flower Pots” workshop. Cost is $7 and must be prepaid by December 8th to Room 123 of the Extension Office or the Person County Senior Center.